Enrolment Procedure Please contact the Director to arrange a time to visit the Kindergarten. The Director will show you around the centre and provide information relating to the centre, progrread more »
Happy Kids Kindergarten Lane Cove Is a Private Community Centre, The Management Committee will:- • Accept responsibility for overall safety and maintenance of the centre. • Ensure that the cenread more »
HAPPY KIDS KINDERGARTEN This is an example of our day. Indoor and Outdoor times vary depending on the time of year 7.30 - Arread more »
Happy Kids Kindergarten - Staff
• The centre has employed staff with a wide range of qualifications, experience and expertise.
• All staff at Happy Kids Kindergarten access current information and resources on early childhood education by attending training and development courses and conferences.
• All, primary contact staff hold current First Aid Certificates.
• Staff work closely with parents and provide care that meets the needs of each child.
• Staff, are required to have a “Working with Children” check and police checks for the Director, Authorised Supervisor and Board Members.
In the case of staff absences, we always try to use our own relief team to minimise disruption to the children.
The non-teaching Director represents the Management Committee and provides staff support and on-going communication with parents.
Happy Kids Kindergarten - Ratios
Non-teaching Director provides staff support
All staffing ratios meet the licensing requirements from the NSW Department of Community Services.
3-5 year old age group (NSW Dept. of Community Services requirement is 1:10 ratio)
At Happy Kids we have lowered this ratio to 1:7, this enables staff to provide a high level of supervision and quality care for each and every child.
For further information, please click on the link below: