"The Quality Improvement and Accreditation System" (QIAS) and its seven (7) 'Quality Areas' is a Commonwealth Government initiative, administered by the National Childcare and Accreditation Council (Nread more »
Happy Kids Kindergarten - Staff • The centre has employed staff with a wide range of qualifications, experience and expertise. • All staff at Happy Kids Kindergarten access current informationread more »
Enrolment Procedure Please contact the Director to arrange a time to visit the Kindergarten. The Director will show you around the centre and provide information relating to the centre, progrread more »
Happy Kids Kindergarten Lane Cove
Is a Private Community Centre,
The Management Committee will:-
• Accept responsibility for overall safety and maintenance of the centre.
• Ensure that the centre employs appropriately qualified and trained staff.
• Provide regular training and development opportunities for all staff
• Follow the NSW Department of Community Services Regulations for centre based care.
• Ensure that the centre follows the required procedures to maintain Accreditation
• Ensure that the centre meets the needs of the children and families who attend.
• Ensure that the centre delivers a high standard of care and education to all children
Parent Involvement at Happy Kids
We endeavour to involve parents in the daily activities of the centre, and encourage you to come and spend some time with us. You can participate by:-
Reading stories to the children
Singing, or playing a musical instrument
Introducing cultural activities to staff and children
Cooking with the children, where the children can participate
Bringing in any cultural items to display at the centre
By Joining our Parent Committee
Parents are invited to activites through the year E.g. Mother's Day Morning tea, Education Week, Open Days etc.
Happy Kids Kindergarten is a member of the SunSmart Early Childhood Program.
This requires the centre to have developed a comprehensive SunSmart policy that meets the guidelines of the NSW Cancer Council.
Our sun protection policy aims to improve the health of children and staff attending the centre by reducing the risk of skin damage.
“No Hat No Play” policy and SunSmart clothing is encouraged.
Happy Kids Kindergarten - Open Doors
We welcome parents to come to the kindergarten at any time